The Place To Buy Or Sell Glamping Equipment
DescriptionThe Great British Traditional Garden Marquee
Made by George Mudford & Sons Est. 1832
Ideal hosting your outdoor summer parties or for hire.
• Manufactured from fire retardant regulated 1203 polyester/cotton.
• Standard colours: White or sand (ideal for tipi set ups)
• Different colours available for pelmet trim if requested.
• Rustic peeled pine poles.
• Natural hempex side ropes or with polypropylene side ropes
• Steel stakes
• Wooden cleft pegs
• All canvas complete with storage bags.
• Each marquee is manufactured in our Retford workshop and looked after with care which will last for many years.
12’ x 12’
Roof only complete with main pole, stakes, ropes & side poles £950+VAT
Walls 4 off 12’ 6’6” Walls & Cleft pegs £350+VAT
Can accommodate 15 guest standing
Installation 2 people about 1/2 hour
16’ x 16’
Roof only complete with main pole, stakes, ropes & side poles £1250+VAT
Walls 4 off 12’ 6’6” Walls & Cleft pegs £550+VAT
Can accommodate 30 guest standing
Installation 2 people about 3/4 hour
20’ x 20’
Roof only complete with main pole, stakes, ropes & side poles £1580+VAT
Walls 4 off 20’ 6’6” Walls & Cleft pegs £720+VAT
Can accommodate 50 guest standing or 40 guests @ 5Ft. round tables
Installation 2 people about an hour
Time for installation if for two people who new what they were doing. A large gaggle of clueless people will take longer!
The above prices are for white canvas, for sand colour please add 10% to the above prices.
Window walls available – POA
Finials for main & side poles – POA
Click here for more products from George Mudford & Sons Ltd
Delivery notesDelivery, installation and training can be provided for an additional cost.
Contact notesContact George Mudford & Sons Ltd on 01777 703489.
|Price:||From £950 +VAT|
If this item is sold please tell us!
Report listing as sold
Occasionally, listings can remain on our website even when sold, if the owner forgets to tell us.
If you have been in contact with the owner and know this item is sold, then please use the form below to tell us.