The Place To Buy Or Sell Glamping Equipment
DescriptionHistoric medieval round Pavilion made by Heritage Tents of Nottinghamshire.
White and green canvas.
Central pole with spokes supports the roof.
Ideal for Historic re enactments, Garden parties or Glamping.
Used two days for events so in as new condition.
Height at centre 12’ 2”
Wall height 7’
Base diameter 13’ 4”
This classic design dates from the early medieval to the 18th Century.
A simple design using a central wheel complete with wooden horizontal spokes means no wall poles are required.
• Central wooden pole –12’2” (2 pieces)
• 1 Wooden finial for main pole
• 1 Wooden cartwheel central hub.
• 8 x 5’ Wooden spokes with ropes connected.
• 8 x 5’ Wooden spokes.
• 8 x 15” Hand cleft ash main pegs.
• 17 x 9” Hand cleft ash wall pegs.
• 1 x 5” Central pin.
• Green and white Canvas roof, valance* and walls.
• Jute tarpaulin storage bags
* Comes with Scalloped valance
Information and photos from Heritage Tents
Delivery notesCollection from Somerset prefered.
Delivery can be discussed at your cost.
We are in Somerset. BA22 7NF
This item is now sold